Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggie Day Care

Options
  • 12-12-2010 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I know this topic has been covered in various shapes, and I did respond to a previous thread with my question but didn't get a response. So, I've decided to start my own thread.

I am returning to work after maternity leave in the coming weeks. I'm really worried about my poor dog who has become all to used to the good life.

Am looking for doggie daycare to do every now and again to break the week up for him. I live in D8 and work in Citywest (will have to do creche drop off too, so am quite restricted) and I'd like him to have human or doggie company.

Anyone know of such a place. I know there's a great one in Blanchardstown, but thats no good for me.

B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

What route do you take OP? DTI is beside the M50 - it takes me 20-25mins to get to City West from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Its not Dublin 8 but MuttUgly in D2, 4 and 6 might be of use. I dont know what theyre like though sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bunty2008

TK123, I go through Walkinstown, long mile road, red cow and onto Citywest, so Ballycoolin not an option.

Mutugly also not an option as I'd have to go towards town before heading out.

Really need something on route since between dog and baby, I'd never get to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

I've heard it all now. Doggy Day Care! :D

Do you know any of the neighbours? Maybe there is someone who would be glad of supplementing their income with a few euro for taking your dog for a walk and playing with them which would save you all the hassle of not only presumably getting yourself and a baby ready for the road but also the dog.

Advertisement