Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate Weird Food Combination Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Pocoyo

*Snip

Cop on Pocoyo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Pocoyo

Pocoyo wrote: »
    *Snip

Cop on Pocoyo

Easily offended.

Ok....chips and corn flakes in milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

When i was about 12 or so i used to have tuc crackers with cheese and strawberry jam!

Sweet and cheese.. YUUSS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

When i was about 12 or so i used to have tuc crackers with cheese and strawberry jam!

Cheese and jam isn't at all strange.

When I was a kid my ma would make packet oxtail soup most days in winter. As I didn't want it to burn my mouth I would take a small sip of diluted orange and drink the soup on top of it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,040 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Cheese and jam isn't at all strange.

Not only not strange, but has come up in this thread before.

Sweet stuff with cheese is very common: chutney, quince, fruit, port, sweet sherry etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

When I was younger I used to put cornflakes and jaffa cakes in ice cream :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭zuhuraswa

When I was in boarding school, we used to make a mix of granulated sugar, cocoa and butter to about half a cup. We then snacked on this all day. Did this for over 6 years....puke!
    And I wonder why my gut is always huge despite any amount of exercise/diet I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I used to always pour coke on banana icecream which seems to be a soda float these days. I think that's my oddest combo to date.

A friend of mine has strawberry jam on bread with tuna on it. I've seen him eat it twice now. Pretty odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Cheese and onion Tayto with brown sauce as dip. Can also be used as a sandwich filling. Delish!!

Advertisement