Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 12 pubs of Christmas 18th Dec

Options
  • 12-12-2010 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi All, Apologies if this is the wrong place, move if it is! Just looking for info about 12 pubs of christmas dublin? i know there is one on the 18th, anyone have some info? me and a few friends want to go along! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

try the dublin forum

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hdunne

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I was under the impression that this was something you just do yourself with your mates. Pick 12 pubs and have a pint in each of them. It's not a formal thing is it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

It's something done with mates.

People organise it themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

It's more of an informal thing you arrange with a group. The best area in my opinion is between Grafton Street and George Street - Wexford Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

No business their right mind would organise an event which involves 12 alcoholic drinks in a single day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

seamus wrote: »
    No business their right mind would organise an event which involves 12 alcoholic drinks in a single day :D

You're right, they make it last a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

its just something you do with your mates, also doing it this saturday.

Advertisement