Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange person - Rush

Options
  • 13-12-2010 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

Just to keep an eye out. My gf was picking me up form the train station at about 2140 anyway she decided to go to the post box at the back of the park first.

Anyway as she pulled up she noticed a guy at the rear enterance to the park. so she did not get out of the car. he then proceeded to walk towards st maurs.

she was waiting for him to walk off before she got out.

anyway long story short he doubled back and tried to open the car door. she obviously got a fright and reversered away form him. at this point he was shouting that it was alright and then walked off in the direction of st maurs again.

We reported this to the helpful garda in the station. whether this was a harmless case of mistaen identity or that he was just drunk either way just keep an eye out around the park.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

How scary!!! :eek:

Always keep your car doors locked at night !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Larianne wrote: »
    How scary!!! :eek:

Always keep your car doors locked at night !

TBF, you are better off keeping them locked night and day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Jimdagym wrote: »
    TBF, you are better off keeping them locked night and day.

Absolutely. Some oddballs out there, not to mention carjackers/bag snatchers etc. Some cars even do it automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ooh that's what I meant!!

Advertisement