Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL/UPC Problem?

• 13-12-2010 1:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,225 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Anyone else experiencing a prob;em in thecity tonight with their NTL connection, came home 30min ago and NTL being uncooperative, broadband working fine but tv is fooked!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Nope, all good here, east side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭PauricTheLodger

Hey there,

Yeah, it's been happening for the last two weeks or so, in particular around 12am.

Contacted UPC during the week - they were unaware until they tested the line and said it's probably affecting the area. They said they would send a team out to find out what the story was and that they'd get back to me... no word yet though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,225 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

its back working now again, first time ive had any problem in 5months, hopefully it stays that way. Thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cisco27

Hi guys,

Anyone else experiencing a prob;em in thecity tonight with their NTL connection, came home 30min ago and NTL being uncooperative, broadband working fine but tv is fooked!!

I had the same problems last night and today, seems to be working again now thankfully.

• Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Awful tonight. One minute im connected, the next im off. Like this for the past 20 mins. Resorted to using my phones 3G connection and Wifi thethering.
    Getting 700kb a sec on a download. TG ive a 2Gb limit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement