Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost code RB2

Options
  • 13-12-2010 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been posted before, has anybody had any luck getting a new code from EA for RB2 to import the songs into RB3? I cant seem to find any specific contact details about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been posted before, has anybody had any luck getting a new code from EA for RB2 to import the songs into RB3? I cant seem to find any specific contact details about it?

You don't need a new one, just enter the 1st 16 characters of the code in the RB2 book

http://www.rockband.com/support/export-rock-band

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

calex71 wrote: »
    You don't need a new one, just enter the 1st 16 characters of the code in the RB2 book

http://www.rockband.com/support/export-rock-band

Should have been clearer, i mean in the event that you have "mislaid" your manual there is a way of getting a replacement code, i saw it somewhere about 2-3 weeks ago but cant for the life of me remember where. Basically you are supposed to be able to email EA to get a new code but i have so far not been able to find an email address for the specific purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Should have been clearer, i mean in the event that you have "mislaid" your manual there is a way of getting a replacement code, i saw it somewhere about 2-3 weeks ago but cant for the life of me remember where. Basically you are supposed to be able to email EA to get a new code but i have so far not been able to find an email address for the specific purpose.

I think its just support@ea.com you need to email.

Advertisement