Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Months Xbox Live Gold Trial

• 13-12-2010 2:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Is this still the case for new gamertags? It used to be three per Xbox IIRC using different gamertags and I've had a quick look on the internet but the things that come up are outdated at this stage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Yes. I got a free month when I bought my XBOX recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

a mate of mine did not get a free month but he got a 2nd hand xbox, not sure if that mattered but he got no free month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

The free months must have been used on the second hand xbox. I bought mine brand new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Paully D wrote: »
    Is this still the case for new gamertags? It used to be three per Xbox IIRC using different gamertags and I've had a quick look on the internet but the things that come up are outdated at this stage.
    It still applies definatly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

its not gold membership. just plain one. damn thing doesnt even let ya try online gaming. wtf

• Advertisement
Advertisement