Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from running forum

Options
  • 13-12-2010 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

i got banned by the moderators because i asked why another poster who was allegations against another athlete, accusing him of doping which is in direct conflict with the forum rules. i pointed this out on a post and asked why this person wasn't banned when in a similar situation i myself have been banned previously. then i was banned for 'backseat modding' which isn't even listed in the forum rules.

i then sent the moderator a message asking why i was banned and he never bothered to write back. his name is woddle and this is not the first time i feel i have been unfairly banned by him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Backseat modding is a bannable offense. Report a post in future and state your issue there. This place would be anarchy otherwise.

Advertisement