Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Blues/Classic Rock Jam in South Dublin

• 13-12-2010 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a weekly jam session in South Dublin?

The idea would be to meet in a rehearsal room either on a weeknight or weekend morning, learn some songs without pressure, improve playing with others and most importantly, have some fun!

I'm 22 (age is irrelavent though) and play electric guitar and sing.

Some of my influences include Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, ACDC, CCR, The Doors, Fleetwood Mac etc.

Would love to hear from any other guitarists, bassists, drummers and vocalists who'd be interested in something like this.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

I'd be hugely intrested ,

Living in Tallaght , 16 years old , love Acdc , Sabbath , Purple , GNR , Zep . hendrix , Bonamassa , Lizzy , SRV etc..

Guitarist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭DJ Feego

23. Singer, guitar/ bass/ keys/ blues harp. Will travel from Wicklow at the drop of a hat for such a night!! Keep me posted!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭theholyghost

Im interested in this. PM sent. If anyone else is interested in getting together to jam/practice rather than anything serious Im interested. Play guitar in Sth Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Thanks for the replies everyone. As expected, I've heard from a load of guitarists but not many bassists/drummers/singers. I'm aiming to get this up an running in January, so just drop me a pm before then if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Bump, any drummers out there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Floydrose

Hornswoggle?! What are you - a character from Fraggle Rock?!!:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Benedict

Just interested, Hornswoggle, did anything ever come of your jam sessions? Did they ever get up and running?

Very interested to hear how things turned out - now that six years have elapsed?

Advertisement