Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream about drowned children and a portal.

Options
  • 13-12-2010 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Last night I dreamt that my sister's bedroom was a portal to a lake. So basically the lake and my sister's bedroom were in the same place, but different places at the same time. So when my sister went up to her bedroom she somehow got to this lake. (kind of like going through a wardrobe and finding yourself in Narnia.)

The lake was really dirty, it was green with algae. Several children had drowned in the lake and their ghosts were haunting it. Whenever someone was standing exactly 28 yards away from the lake, the ghosts of the children would become visible to them. The ghosts were under the water with mournful faces. Me and my sister saw them when we were 28 yards away and became so scared that my hair started turning white and we ran away and my sister then refused to go into her bedroom again. In real life I have been going grey since the age of 18, and in my dream, this terrifying experience was the reason why. The ghosts seemed sad that we were scared of them.

What could this mean? The only significance to the number 28 I can think of is that I will be 28 next year.

Advertisement