Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burglaries - gang operating in Dalkey/Killiney area?

Options
  • 13-12-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭

Just heard from my wife about a friend of hers who's house was burgled in the last week.
    What I found unusual about it was the fact that there was 7 people involved. They were all dressed in black and came in through the front door at 6 O' clock in the evening.
    They ransacked the house and got away with jewellery etc. House is ordinary 3/4 bedroom semi and family are not wealthy.

I've never heard of that number of thieves operating on a single domestic house before and sounds like a highly-organised operation - anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I've heard similar. But only rumours.

In one case the owner sat in her car outside because she was understandably too scared to do anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Sounds like they might have been looking for something in particular, might be more to it than meets the eye. Then again maybe not.

Advertisement