Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing / Rape in Drogheda on Sat night

Options
  • 13-12-2010 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Theres alot of rumours going round. Anyone hear of anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

Heard a girl was stabbed,nothing about rape and hope thats only a rumour....heard she was badly hurt but hopefully she'll be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Holy sh!t, first I heard of this.

Best lock this instead of spreading rumors.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Holy sh!t, first I heard of this.

Best lock this instead of spreading rumours.
    Indeed. Best not to comment.
    I heard things too but until the poor victim see's justice, best to say nothing.
    Lord knows a lot of crap can be spread about someone that is totally non-deserving of it and/or is attributable to them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'm closing this for now.

Feel free to PM me with any updates on the girl's condition if any of this is true and I'll look to update the thread.

It's worth noting that there's nothing in the national press [yet] on this that I can find.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement