Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant Cupcake Tin?

Options
  • 13-12-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to get a giant cupcake tin, but can only find very expensive ones.

Does anyone know of reasonably priced tins anywhere in Dublin city center?

Bnev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Medows and Byrne have them, they are about ~€20. You get them the odd time in TK maxx either. However you are guaranteed to get them in Kitchen Complements on Chatham St.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Any Heatons have them €20

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭bnev

thanks folks. Got this in Medows and Byrne for 10euro.

Thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I am sorry that this is late.

I have one of these tins...well, it's silicone...and I know I will never use it. It was a gift. If anyone would like it they are welcome to come and collect it. It is unused and in its box.

Edit: I live in the west greater Dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭showgirlrita

i know people are always looking for these to crop up someplace, and ive seen them around most shops since christmas, but TK MAXX had the metal version of this on Sunday for €9.99 in the Limerick branch.
    ive also seen them on JML stands in homebase etc. I have the silicone version and its works great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Possum66

I am sorry that this is late.

I have one of these tins...well, it's silicone...and I know I will never use it. It was a gift. If anyone would like it they are welcome to come and collect it. It is unused and in its box.

Edit: I live in the west greater Dublin area
    Hello Neuro-praxis, do you still have the silicone "tin"? I am more than happy to collect it from you. I am a baker in a café, and would use it quite often, I reckon. Let me know!

(I am going on a holiday, but would be able to collect it after 1st of March.) Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Mr. Price have the silicone ones (not the JML version though). It's in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre and I think I paid less than 10€ for it

Advertisement