Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL - Final

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

NickDrake wrote: »
    Were you watching the show?? She has a troubled past. He you not watch last weeks show?

Even Bill asked her if she was in it for the media. It is quite obvious that is what she wants. It is plain to see.

Her past:
    She moved out of her home and started working?
    She did a bit of modelling??

What are you on about?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

What troubled past does she have? She moved out of home early because she didn't agree with her parents religion?? I wouldn't say that is troubled. Plus I don't think you can say she is after a career in media. It's a bit early to tell. Let her do her first year for Bill and see where it goes from there.

Michelle Heaton got far as well I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

feelpablo wrote: »
    was on that apprentice at home or whatever its called last week...they gave him a birthday cake and the niamh one said he was 47.....

could have been spoofin :D

Well at least I didn't imagine it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

What troubled past does she have? She moved out of home early because she didn't agree with her parents religion?? I wouldn't say that is troubled. Plus I don't think you can say she is after a career in media. It's a bit early to tell. Let her do her first year for Bill and see where it goes from there.

Why did Bill ask her if she was just in it for the media?

She was pole dancing in club and went to try and work for Playboy TV at a young age. All of this seems troubled to me.

Also family troubles never go away. Furthermore she is a MASSIVE drama queen

I just think she is a big big gamble and a poor choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 danielmoran

i think both of them deserved to win. he should have picked both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Oh God, Lord Cullen is such a bloody windbag!!!

amdublin wrote: »
    Her past:
    She moved out of her home and started working?
    She did a bit of modelling??

What are you on about?!

Bit of dancing, Playboy etc... Shur whose keeping tap? Best talent in the country? Lol

Why did Bill ask her if she was just in it for the media?

She was pole dancing in club and went to try and work for Playboy TV at a young age. All of this seems troubled to me.

Also family troubles never go away. Furthermore she is a MASSIVE drama queen

I just think she is a big big gamble and a poor choice

Were you watching the program at all?

She was not POLE dancing.....or lap dancing...she was club dancing.
    She has left her family "problems"

Nick drake - are you niamhs brother by any chance?

You go on like her

:p

stepbar wrote: »
    Bit of dancing, Playboy etc... Shur whose keeping tap? Best talent in the country? Lol

And then nine years in telecommunications. Yeah but sure who's keeping tabs eh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Just because someone associates themselves with Playboy does not mean they are troubled. The fact that she didn't go through with it suggests that she was not in a state where she had no choice but to accept the Playboy job.
    Plus Bill had to ask her about her interest in media, as another candidate levelled that accusation against her. Her interest for media didn't exactly shine through. Imo, Barry was the one who looked like he wanted a job in media!

Were you watching the program at all?

She was not POLE dancing.....or lap dancing...she was club dancing.
    She has left her family "problems"

How do you know so much about her family problems??

Right I got the pole bit wrong but she did try and work for Playboy TV.

I think she is after a job in media. This time next year. Lets just wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

He picked the right woman for the job at hand. Full credit to Niamh though, she was something for a 23 year old fresh out of college. she will go places, but Michelles experience won out in the end, I think bill knew he would be better with someone with 10 years experience with current market conditions, though looking at those ten years, maybe the girl fresh out of college might have been a better bet in some ways?

No, he made the right choice, Michelle was just ahead of Niamh.

And then nine years in telecommunications. Yeah but sure who's keeping tabs eh

Doing..... What?

Doing..... What?

Sales? So probably a call centre.

me@ucd wrote: »
    He picked the right woman for the job at hand. Full credit to Niamh though, she was something for a 23 year old fresh out of college. she will go places, but Michelles experience won out in the end, I think bill knew he would be better with someone with 10 years experience with current market conditions, though looking at those ten years, maybe the girl fresh out of college might have been a better bet in some ways?

No, he made the right choice, Michelle was just ahead of Niamh.

Niamh... Bit overrated... I'd like to know exactly what she did before the apprentice.... Marketing "Co-ordinator" sounds like a load of horse **** to me....

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I think she is after a job in media. This time next year. Lets just wait and see.
    I don't know what you think can be proved in a year from now. She'll probably leave in a year when she's not on €100,000 anymore. So what?

are you for real :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who won?

michelle

• Advertisement

Probably...

Let's just call a truce. I think Michelle deserved to win, you guys don't. But tbh, does it matter, it's only the Apprentice after all!

What was she in so? I thought she was a team leader in a call centre?

I could be wrong there

He's probably not too far off.. Let's not be under disillusion about the quality of the "apprentices"...,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvNRHrKyaX4&feature=fvst
    Well it's over for another year! Let's hope the UK Apprentice final is better then this one!

He's probably not too far off.. Let's not be under disillusion about the quality of the "apprentices"...,

nice choice of words there, I would have used them in a different context ;)
    telecommunications work and careers go way beyond working in a call centre. That is one possible career path, and that is telemarketing, its not known what she actually did in any detail, so I was basically saying do you realise that there is alot more scope for employment outside of telemarketing which is what nickdrake led me to believe after he so bluntly presumed she was working in a call centre thats all.

telecommunications work and careers go way beyond working in a call centre. That is one possible career path, and that is telemarketing, its not known what she actually did in any detail, so I was basically saying do you realise that there is alot more scope for employment outside of telemarketing which is what nickdrake led me to believe after he so bluntly presumed she was working in a call centre thats all.

Nothing blunt about it pal. That is what I heard she worked in.

I know there is more to telecommunications than that but there is an awful lot of rubbish in it too, that people dress up and it is nothing more than code calling for a telecomm company.

I worked as a "Market researcher" for 9 months during college... I guess you could say I was in telecommunication during that time....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭xw2lj9uspm1eyh

It was the first time they mentioned it's only a 12 month contract in the "Apprentice You're hired" tonight after Steve Raynor's saying it in an interview in The Star today I never knew it was only for 12 months imagine asking Bill for a reference if he didn't keep you on:eek:.

• Advertisement

I worked as a "Market researcher" for 9 months during college... I guess you could say I was in telecommunication during that time....

yes in telecommunications in the sub career of telemarketing :)

Advertisement