Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice IRL - Final

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Feckfox wrote: »
    I think it a better final would have been Niamh and Barry.

You got my vote there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Was in a bar in Dundrum tonight and I was surprised to see Michelle in there with Jamie and some other guys.

They held hands and touched each other the odd time but looked a mismatch as they didn't look like a real couple, not talking a lot, and she liked bored while he watched Liverpool match! don't think they will last!

Didn't hear talk of them together during the show.

As proof, here is crappy phone pic in bad light....I obviously have no future as paparazzi!

web.jpg?ver=12936876730001

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

murpho999 wrote: »
    Was in a bar in Dundrum tonight and I was surprised to see Michelle in there with Jamie and some other guys.

They held hands and touched each other the odd time but looked a mismatch as they didn't look like a real couple, not talking a lot, and she liked bored while he watched Liverpool match! don't think they will last!

Didn't hear talk of them together during the show.

As proof, here is crappy phone pic in bad light....I obviously have no future as paparazzi!

web.jpg?ver=12936876730001

no pic?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Saw an on air apology the other night on TV3 for product placement in a particular episode from this series. The BAI have caught them on every series since its started but they still get away with it? WTF! :eek:

Advertisement