Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exams Question

• 13-12-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hoping someone can help me out here.

One of my modules is 50% continuous assessment and 50% final exam.
    I've already got 33% from the contunuous assessment so I only need 7% from the final exam.

My question is, if I was to get say 20 out of 100 in the final exam, would I get the 10% of the overall module or would I get zero, since 20 out of 100 is a fail?

Hope that makes sense:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

I have the same question about that to but as far as i know if you get 20% in the final exam you. Fail which if it this way its a joke as what's the point in doing exams during the year tat is 15% and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mrac

You need 40% overall to pass, it doesnt matter if you fail the final exam as long as you ca plus final marks add up to over 40% overall. So yeah if you get 20 out of 100 in your final youll pass......You might want to aim a little higher than that tho :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

When are we getting our results ?

Advertisement