Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone see a problem here? Lightbox question

Options
  • 13-12-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭

http://ardristanlandscaping.com/services.html

Ive recently re-done this page and now the lightbox function won't work. Is there anybody here who can see why this wouldn't be working? My head is wrecked with it, I'm 100% sure I copied it exactly from the old page so I don't really know what the difference could be, its probably something obvious though.
    The directories are all still the same since I changed the site fwiw.

Edit: Problem Solved

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭site designer

js/scriptaculous.js is not there!! make sure you copy your js folder with same structure,

its the only one I checked. so check all your script links are working

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

js/scriptaculous.js is not there!! make sure you copy your js folder with same structure,

its the only one I checked. so check all your script links are working

Yeah thats odd alright, but all the other folders in the earlier versions of the site are the same (no scriptalicious.js in the js folder) and they all worked fine. :confused: I actually had the latest version of it up and running and lightbox worked for the first day or so (this was just last week).
    I don't know how 3 copies of the same file would go missing from 3 separate folder directories in the same day. The earliest version of it hadn't even been opened in a few months until I read your post.
    I'll have a better look when I get back home, I only got a few mins to look while I was on my lunch today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

This was the problem and I'm genuinely stumped as to how it happened. It seemed too obvious and I was completely thrown off when I couldn't find a copy of the file ANYWHERE on my hard drive :confused:.

Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭site designer

No Probs, it was the first thing I checked, as I had the EXACT same problem before myself. At least you'll never make the mistake again I suppose

Advertisement