Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pair for levelling?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,472 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Playboy wrote: »
    Me and a friend just started on Doomhammer Alliance. Worg Warrior and Night Elf Priest .. hope you guys are right!
    Aye pretty decent combo. Personally, I would spec shadow until you hit lvl 30 and can go Dual. Nothing hits you that hard until then and you dont run into many elite mobs that might require the healing.

Assuming you both finishing your leveling zones (Teldrassil and Gilneas) at roughly the same time you should both end up in darkshore: they did a really good job making that zone much less of a grind from what it used to be, and Ashenvale is still pretty damn fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Levelling as healer is crap, though good if you're using dungeons.

I would say warrior + druid

or mage + mage

• Registered Users Posts: 83,472 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dermighty wrote: »
    Levelling as healer is crap, though good if you're using dungeons.
    Not even then: LFD will keep sending you into the same dungeon/wing and there isnt a lot of damage to heal through at low levels. Healing instances gets very dull early on and the questing doesnt really favor the healer role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Well I levelled my druid by doing dungeons and it was fast.

Personally, just pick the spec that allows you to kill the most in the least amount of time with the least amount of downtime.

So that's protection spec for warriors (victory rush etc), feral for druids etc etc.

Advertisement