Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fast food chipper for Ongar!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Soul Bakery is still in business, just not operating from retail shops.
    They sell mostly through markets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 paul.

Nope has nothing to do with me, Although I do know the lads that were doing the work in there and as far as I know the pub is owned by a lad in ongar chase.

I dont no the lads name but my brother hangs around with his son(I think)

Also the reason the pub didnt open earlier is because the developer Forgot:eek: to put in a basement/celler and also made the building smaller than had been promised on the plans.

Basically the developer is a bit dodgy and il back tht up with the fire that was started in the old yellow building for some reason(had preservation order on it so the rumour is the developer tried burning it to the ground so he could build more lego) but thats heresay and as with everything you hear on the internet.......Its second or third hand info but I got it from reliable sources.

In the end the developer had to refurb the building as the plan was fairly transparent and has been used by gready parties for a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 paul.

oh and I know someone else that wanted to lease that bakery and failed as their plans to change it to something else was laughed at by the owner.

Their plan was a viable 1 and would have fitted in nicely to the area but gread played a big factor and because of it were -1 amenity.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

OK we've wandered way off topic here, and into areas that could have legal implications, so this thread is closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement