Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rollerblades?

Options
  • 13-12-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where to buy a pair of good womens rollerblades in cork?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Francis100

Smiths in the city and at the Kinsale road roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Steba

Smiths?! Dont think i'd recommend them for adult blades! There's a small skate park across the river from the bus station, they could sell them in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Nikolai Stepanov

I think you can buy them in 1997. 1997 was a year back in the nineties. You can probably buy them in 1998 also if you take a look around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

I think you can buy them in 1997. 1997 was a year back in the nineties. You can probably buy them in 1998 also if you take a look around.

We havn't had lightning here for years so I been missing out on my trips back in time. Ould flux capacitor needs the 1.21JW from a good lightning strike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Its not you Marty, its your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandkids!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

if you happen to find them make sure to stay the hell off the walk-way between Blackrock and Rochestown :mad: pretty please :) This is not California and never will be, I am trying to run!
    ...only messin of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

lol - That's where I blade cause it's one of the only places in Ireland with smooth Tarmac. I'm usually at it during unsocial hours though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 65coenael

I am also looking to buy rollerblades for adults and do not know where to get them in Cork besides Smyths, any suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

They had them in champion sports at xmas.
    One of the boardsies got hers online the other day. I am on a different computer so don't have the link handy but she was very happy with them. She or her mr. might see this and reply!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

you can buy them online at wreckless.ie

decent customer service, and next day delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

They might sell them at Touchwood..

http://www.touchwoodskatepark.com/

Advertisement