Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney Store Grafton Street

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 tilt_rue

so the shop is gorgeous and the prices are high???? Go to belfast then or england. I now work in the grafton street store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets all enjoy the impending "Heat Wave " that is going to be on us...............soon..:):):):):):):):)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

tilt_rue wrote: »
    so the shop is gorgeous and the prices are high???? Go to belfast then or england. I now work in the grafton street store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets all enjoy the impending "Heat Wave " that is going to be on us...............soon..:):):):):):):):)

Well, you'll have a long and glittering career at the Disney Store if that's your attitude towards potential customers. Go to a store in another country and spend your money there. That's a successful attitude if ever I heard one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

When I was in it all seemed to be american tourists snapping up minnie and mickeys with leprechaun hats on and shamrock tshirts. its pretty small too.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,631 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is this store very dear?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is this store very dear?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Dancor wrote: »
    Yes

i bought a lot of stuff in a store in the uk last week. when you compare € for £ the difference isnt a lot. yes its expensive but the stuff is unique and when you have an 8 month old baby that is crazy about mickey mouse its worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

i bought a lot of stuff in a store in the uk last week. when you compare € for £ the difference isnt a lot. yes its expensive but the stuff is unique and when you have an 8 month old baby that is crazy about mickey mouse its worth it

And your sig says
    Be A Local Hero. Shop Locally And Keep Money In The Local Economy
    :D :pac:

My daughter loves the Disney stuff too and im a sucker for keeping her happy but 35ish for a teddy and 10+ for a beaker just felt very expensive. Its a nice shop though and the ''cast'' are brilliant, very friendly and polite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Dancor wrote: »
    And your sig says :D :pac:

My daughter loves the Disney stuff too and im a sucker for keeping her happy but 35ish for a teddy and 10+ for a beaker just felt very expensive. Its a nice shop though and the ''cast'' are brilliant, very friendly and polite.

my sig is about shopping locally for food, hence the market in it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is this store very dear?

It depends what you're shopping for. Their stuff is quite good quality but really you're paying for the name.

Advertisement