Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SBG 2010

• 13-12-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

following liam's idea thought some people might be interested in this. be cool for all the gyms to do a review like this :)

by far SBG Ireland's most successful year

some of the highlights include...

Cage Contender
    Bantamweight Champion - Paul Mc Veigh...i'm gonna claim half this title as he started with me :)
    Featherweight Champion - Owen Roddy
    Lightweight Champion - Myles Price
    Welterweight Champion - Cathal Pendred
    Middleweight Champion - Chris Fields
    (thats every belt available so far in Cage Contender :) )

Pro FC
    World Welterweight Champion - Arni Isaksson

Irish BJJ Team Champions

as a coach i gave seminars in the states, canada, portugal, iceland, sweden, prague, estonia and uk
    visiting my gym we had gunnar nelson, shane rice, ryan hall, braulio estima, matt thornton etc

full article here SBG Newsletter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Great idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

......by far SBG Ireland's most successful year...........

Someone setting out his stand for "Coach" and "Team" of the year award :p

Good review and well done to team;) Look forward to hearing from others:)

Urs
    x

p.s. Im claiming other half of Pauls Title because ..................am..............am............ I lik his hairstyle???? lol:cool:

Advertisement