Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wired xbox 360 controller

• 13-12-2010 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭

Now this could be a stupid question but I have to ask it

I got this adaptor for playing the xbox 360 controller on the ps3 but having trouble finding a bloody wired controller

Now my question is, can the play and charge kit do the same thing as a wired controller ? :o

Im based in tipp and have been for the past day looking for a wired xbox 360 controller but no bloody luck :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Headshot wrote: »

I got this adaptor for playing the xbox 360 controller on the ps3 but having trouble finding a bloody wired controller

Now my question is, can the play and charge kit do the same thing as a wired controller ? :o

Im based in tipp and have been for the past day looking for a wired xbox 360 controller but no bloody luck :(

Don't think many people would know the answer to this but I do know that a plug 'n' charge kit doesn't turn the controller into a wired controller. It still works wirelessly, just pulls it's power through the usb cable.

My gut feeling is that it wouldn't work for what you want, sorry :(

Try eBay for a cheap wireless controller or adverts.ie.

Or post a new thread on where the cheapest place to buy a wired controller. It's a great community here, you'll have the cheapest place in Ireland by the end of the evening... probably :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 thebutlerdidit

You can purchase the Wired controller for PC - its a USB wired Xbox Controller made for use with the PC - the sell them many stores - your in Tipp, not sure whats near you but Harvey Norman have them, so should DID stores -

hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Are you anywhere near a gamestop by any chance? I bought a wired controller in gamestop recently that lights up when it rumbles etc. It's a see-through controller but i can't remember the name. Also you can get the PC one which can be used as a wired controller.

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Any particular reason youre looking for a wired one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Gooch2k4 wrote: »

He needs a wired controller to plug into an adapter so he can use it on the PS3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I picked this controller up in Argos, works a treat on the PS3 and is far better than the stock PS3 controllers.

He needs a wired controller to plug into an adapter so he can use it on the PS3
    ahh dont blame him, the Dual Shock 3 is baaaaad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I'm looking for the PC one. Any links? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Gooch2k4 wrote: »

Real gamers don't use wireless :D

lol shhh

• Advertisement
Advertisement