Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

facebook for blackberry

Options
  • 13-12-2010 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this is the right place for this.but when i go to the facebook app. i get the message you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application, please contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan... im on pay as you go.any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Seems you're not alone

One answer is "Add data to your wireless plan if you want to use messaging apps".

Other than that, speak to o2, vodafone or whoever your provider is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

The facebook app needs Blackberry Internet Service to be enabled - you'll only be able to get that if you're on Vodafone PAYG afaik, all other networks don't offer it for PAYG users...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭shanec1928

sorry i forget to mention im with vodafone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Well you'll still need BIS to be enabled on your account, which it might not be by default... I'd say get in touch with Vodafone to ensure that it is enabled as has been said above

Advertisement