Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christenings in cork!

Options
  • 13-12-2010 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi,
    Just wondering I'd anyone can help...
    I'm christening my daughter in cork in January and am looking for a hotel/venue that we can go to afterward.. There will be about 40 people altogether ...need somewhere that will do good finger food maybe in a function room that has a bar ?? We were going to try the clarion hotel but I'm not sure they have function rooms that cater for less than 350 people!

Any advise would be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Pinkdust wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering I'd anyone can help...
    I'm christening my daughter in cork in January and am looking for a hotel/venue that we can go to afterward.. There will be about 40 people altogether ...need somewhere that will do good finger food maybe in a function room that has a bar ?? We were going to try the clarion hotel but I'm not sure they have function rooms that cater for less than 350 people!

Any advise would be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks

Hey, we had ours last year on the October Bank Holiday weekend in the Oriel House Hotel in Ballincollig.
    We were actually given the residents bar as a private function room so it had it's own bar and they did finger food. I think we probably had about 40 people too. Room was a good size, nowhere near full so not cramped. There was loads of food and you'd your own person behind the bar serving. We bought bottles of champagne and they had someone serving that when we arrived.
    All in all very enjoyable. The lads went downstairs at the start to watch the liverpool v man utd game in the bar lol so everyone was happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Anyone know of any pub that has a function room, i want it for my sons christening.. Place that does finger food at good prices too. Lookin for around blarney ballincollig area... Any help would be great

Advertisement