Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long should it take to get broadband?

Options
  • 13-12-2010 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

I rang eircom on thursday to arrange to have a house phone. the thing is the main reason for me gettin the phone in is so my son can game online as part of his xmas present. when i rang today i was told an engineer is scheduled to come out the week of the 21st. how long after this then do i have to wait for the broadband i was really hoping it would be up and running by the 25th.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭eircom: Eleanor

danois wrote: »
    I rang eircom on thursday to arrange to have a house phone. the thing is the main reason for me gettin the phone in is so my son can game online as part of his xmas present. when i rang today i was told an engineer is scheduled to come out the week of the 21st. how long after this then do i have to wait for the broadband i was really hoping it would be up and running by the 25th.

thanks

Hi Danois,

Could you PM the details of your order and I'll get this looked into for you?

Eleanor

Hi Danois,

Could you PM the details of your order and I'll get this looked into for you?

Eleanor

Danielle

Lovely to talk to you, Technician will be with you on Thursday December the 16th for a morning apointment.Will follow up with you Thursday about broadband.

Thank You

Eleanor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

thanks again eleanor your a star hopefully i will have one happy son xmas morning:D

danois wrote: »
    thanks again eleanor your a star hopefully i will have one happy son xmas morning:D
    Delighted to hear that the Technician came out to you this morning and will pass on your thanks to him. I will ring you tomorrow, Friday December the 17th to test the line for Broadband and get an order placed for you
    Eleanor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

great thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement