Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring Pets

• 13-12-2010 9:49pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

So now that the new pup has joined the family and the kittens are arriving next week, we decided we'll have to get them all insured. So here's my question: who are the best (not necessarily the cheapest) for insuring pets in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Shanao wrote: »
    So now that the new pup has joined the family and the kittens are arriving next week, we decided we'll have to get them all insured. So here's my question: who are the best (not necessarily the cheapest) for insuring pets in Ireland?

There's a comparison in this thread

Our guy is insured with Allianz. Our vet does direct claim with them so I just have to pay the excess and sign a form - they fill it in and send it off. They're quick enough with the cheques too - you'd normally get them about a week.

Advertisement