Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tetris for PSN in 1080p and 5.1, Gets PS3-Exclusive Multiplayer

Options
  • 13-12-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/12/13/tetis-for-psn-in-1080p-and-5-1-gets-ps3-exclusive-multiplayer/

5245403504_cf6c906e12.jpg
    Hello, fellow Tetris enthusiasts! This is Christophe from EA Mobile and we’ve got some really big news. We are launching Tetris on PlayStation Network and it’ll be available to download from the PSN store in very early next year. This version of Tetris boasts 5.1 Dolby Sound, 1080P HD graphics, plus six online and local multiplayer modes. Of course, you can play Marathon mode by yourself in the boldest and brightest graphics ever, but what we’re really excited about are three new PS3-exclusive multiplayer modes that will make this a must-have. I can’t go into much detail, but these new online, real-time multiplayer modes will be more fun and competitive than anything you’ve seen before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yay, Tetris.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

:) 1080p and 5.1 for Tetris, talk about over kill.

I bet that long piece sounds like its coming from behind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

rizzla wrote: »
    :) 1080p and 5.1 for Tetris, talk about over kill.

I bet that long piece sounds like its coming from behind you.

:D Had a little chuckle at that, watch out here comes the red piece !!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I prefer it in green and 4 shades of grey. None of this particle bull****!

• Advertisement

True hard to beat,

Wonder what an invisible level would be like in HD ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Thats pretty cool though. As long as it's only a couple of quid, I think I'll get it

As long as it doesn't turn out like the updated space invaders, that was crazy on the eyes :eek:

That was awesome, I played the one on the PSP for ever... Until I got re-addicted to N+

This one ?

Made my eyes bleed, ....must.....not...blink.....

• Advertisement

No the 25th anniversary one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

If it's 5.1 surround, they'd better have the Tetris God shouting "LINE PIECE!" at me as I curse the fifteenth reverse squiggly in a row...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 R0mbag

I hope you can turn off that 'hold' piece stuff in some modes. It's great n' all but sometimes I just rather play without it. Although it does help with those cunty Z-like pieces..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

its tetris...

but I cant wait for pong hd....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It's out now. Been playing it on and off all day, still as addictive as ever.

Gonna D/L it in the morning

Advertisement