Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brewer wanted

• 13-12-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

If anyone on here is a brewer looking for a change of lifestyle, PM me. A mate of mine has a brewery in Hawke's Bay in NZ and is looking for a brewer. A good home brewer with a sense of humour and a personality could get it, even.

It's a 1.4 million-litre capacity brewery currently making three beers and a range of ciders (800,000L approx) and also doing some contract brewing for other producers.

Hawke's Bay is a lifestyle paradise, centred on the Pacific coast, packed with wineries and with some of the best weather in the country. Life is pretty easy in NZ and it's easy to acclimatise. And it has better economic prospects than Ireland, but that goes without saying.

Anyone interested can PM me and I'll pass on the details.
    Tagged:

Advertisement