Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help anyone got a p55 mobo they want to sell me

Options
  • 14-12-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

well just broke 2 pins on my mobo changing the cpu dam tim a hard blob fell of my i5 cpu so i try,d to get it out of the socket and bang broke 2pins bye bye mobo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

massy086 wrote: »
    well just broke 2 pins on my mobo changing the cpu dam tim a hard blob fell of my i5 cpu so i try,d to get it out of the socket and bang broke 2pins bye bye mobo

If your looking for another one you would be better off checking in www.adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

ow trust me i am just hoping someone is thinking of upgrading to 17 or x58 and might wana sell there 1156 mob

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

im praying that chip didnt fall too :p

concidering its in the post to me atm :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

nah chip is 100 percent it was a bit of thermol paste from the i5 dont worry i took the i5 out perfect wish i could say the same about my poor mobo:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

:( damn. i broke a pin before on a mobo i bought off adverts. it was a 680i and i was gutted i did it :( set me back like €100 quid :/

Advertisement