Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phoneline Query

Options
  • 14-12-2010 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭

Hi eircom,

I am moving to a new house soon, it has never had a phone line installed

it seems you have a promotion for free phone line installs at the moment

when does this offer end?

also, it says there is a 6 month contract involved with the installation of the line, however i am a bit confused by this, can i get the broadband side of things through a different broadband supplier than eircom after the line is activated?

or would this breach the contract and i would be liable to pay up 6 months line rental to eircom?

please clarify, cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭eircom: Eleanor

Hi Barra,

We'll check this out now for you and come back to you shortly.

Eleanor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

BArra wrote: »
    Hi eircom,

I am moving to a new house soon, it has never had a phone line installed

it seems you have a promotion for free phone line installs at the moment

when does this offer end?

also, it says there is a 6 month contract involved with the installation of the line, however i am a bit confused by this, can i get the broadband side of things through a different broadband supplier than eircom after the line is activated?

or would this breach the contract and i would be liable to pay up 6 months line rental to eircom?

please clarify, cheers

Hi BArra,

Can you private message me with your full address and I can check out your new line options in detail.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭BArra

will be onto you once everything is sorted with the new place and im in situ in a couple of weeks

thanks for your help so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

BArra wrote: »
    will be onto you once everything is sorted with the new place and im in situ in a couple of weeks

thanks for your help so far
    No problem BArra

happy to help and post us here as soon as everything sorted.
    Tony

Advertisement