Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie!

Options
  • 14-12-2010 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

ok im getting my first tattoo in a few days after thinking about it for a few years!i getting it on my hip/stomach and ive heard it can be very painful is this true!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

The hip stomach area can be a little tender, in fact a few tattooists don't like doing a persons first tattoo. The pain is most likened to sunburn or a steam scald. If you're heart is set on a particular design/location then go with it, the best advice I can give you is some words that were given to me a long time ago(I got my first tattoo 26 years ago)
    "The place where a tattoo hurts the least is where you want it most"
    Think about it and you'll realise what they meant!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 firsttime_tat

thanks for the advice!:)getting it done tommorrow im going to stick with i know it prob will be sore but its what i want and it will be worth it!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23 firsttime_tat

got it done!!!wasnt even as bad as i thought it would be!!!already thinking about my next one!!:)

Advertisement