Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with new business idea? (or, how to make money from ****)

Options
  • 14-12-2010 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

doyler101 wrote: »
    “…Someday I hope to come up with a get-rich idea…”

Keywords are in bold.

The story is as follows:

You have a load of kids. That's where the "come up" comes from. You then sell them off to prostitution rings in return for a bit of dough. This is the "get-rich" part.

Innovation is key.

---

I'd change it actually. The "come up" is still involved but you're a sperm donor. You masturbate thrice daily into a petri dish and receive a tidy sum for each load.

But remember as the day goes on your load diminishes and so does its quality, therefore so does the quality of the resulting baby. This means you get paid more for your morning sperm than your evening sperm.

You get the jist. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

naughty randy >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Guys, can anyone help Ray with his business idea?

Thoughts on improving his production technique would be a start, and there is plenty of expertise in this forum, but ideas on marketing, maximising profit, etc. would also be welcome.

'Tis a bit beyond us on Leaving Cert forum, I'm afraid!

EDIT: Ah, tighty-whitey, excellent! Ray, listen to this one, he'll give you a hand with it, no problem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Ray Foley wrote: »

You have a load of kids. That's where the "come up" comes from.

Presumably this means you're turned on by children, could you clarify that a bit please? I mean, if you want to make money off them then posting something like that on a publicly accessible website isn't a good start.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I get the jizzt

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You always do, bbz! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

jeez

the money Ive just tossed away over the years:(

Advertisement