Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using turtlebeach x41 for both 360 and pc???

• 14-12-2010 1:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭

I have the turtlebeach X41 and am very much loving it for my 360.

Problem is with me not living alone anymore and having neighbours above me I have to run my pc through a headset aswell.

Now I have a second headset but its a pain swapping between the two and getting cables mixed etc and was wondering if there was someway to run both my pc and 360 through the turtlebeach.

I have both running through the same HDTV at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

What audio cables do you have coming from the tv to the wireless transmitter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    I have the turtlebeach X41 and am very much loving it for my 360.

Problem is with me not living alone anymore and having neighbours above me I have to run my pc through a headset aswell.

Now I have a second headset but its a pain swapping between the two and getting cables mixed etc and was wondering if there was someway to run both my pc and 360 through the turtlebeach.

I have both running through the same HDTV at the moment.

I use my X41's when on my PC too. I have a standard 3.5mm audio jack plugged into the PC that runs to the back of the TB base station, that end of the cable has white/red component-type jacks. Bought the cable in DID Electrical so they must be fairly common. I have the xbox connected by optical cable and it over-rides the PC's sound when I turn it on.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement