Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Combat coming to Steam

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Oh look, it's Team Fortress 2.

Oh wait

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Oh look, it's Team Fortress 2.

Oh wait

It really isn't. Think of it a competitive first-person, tower defence shooter. It also happens to be deeply brilliant. I own it on the xbox and I'll be pre-ordering on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

It really isn't.

I think the aesthetic is too close, but if it plays well I'd drop €10 on it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Yeah, I might too. Just because I think it has similarities to TF2, doesn't mean that it's a bad thing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Yeah, I might too. Just because I think it has similarities to TF2, doesn't mean that it's a bad thing ;)
    Have you played it? :P

Obviously the art style is very similar, but that's about it, and the game fits in very well with that art style.

The gameplay itself is very different to TF2. However, hopefully TF2 people will pick this up on Steam...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I played this on the xbox thought it was class!.. its like hon/dota but fps which is win/win in my book. The classes were useful too and all classes had a good counter too I felt. Plus it can only get better with a mouse and keyboard to control with.

Advertisement