Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

go raibh maith agat tasty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kpop

Hi guys, only spotted this thread now but the results have been up for a few hours now, use this link and your normal computer password to login. https://si1.ul.ie/Student_Results/

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

Good man checked them there. Hope to god its right haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Where did you find that ! Looks pretty legit ! I'm happy with what its telling me anyway ! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Thanks Kpop

DELIGHTED!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭scruffystack

Man I hope thats Legit, if so..... SESSION!! :D

is this legit?? I'm afraid to log in.. where is the link from?? can't find it

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

sweet :) thank you kpop!!

when i log on to student portal and go into student records it still has all the red nonsense, where am i suppose to go??? (besides the link)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

Is a d1 a pass?:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

I failed one and got a D1 in another. Should I repeat both of these or just the one I failed. I 'd be very confident of passing it, woke up half an hour late for it so knew I had failed.

smilerxxx wrote: »
    when i log on to student portal and go into student records it still has all the red nonsense, where am i suppose to go??? (besides the link)

Probably won't be officially available 'til tomorrow. The link seems legit to me.
    Stryderman wrote: »
    Is a d1 a pass?:o

It's a compensation fail, if that's the worst mark you got you shouldn't have to repeat it.

thank you ... kisses from smiler xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 33 yourmother10

I failed one and got a D2 in another, my others were C1,C1 and C2. Will I have to repeat one exam or two? Please someone answer me! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

smilerxxx wrote: »

The link is fine, it's the one that Mary I use to check theres I believe. All my previous results are there as well so it seems legit.

yesno1234 wrote: »
    I failed one and got a D1 in another. Should I repeat both of these or just the one I failed. I 'd be very confident of passing it, woke up half an hour late for it so knew I had failed.

I was in exactly that position this time last year, I ended up just repeating the out and out fail as I couldn't afford the two and I was in 1st year so I knew it wouldn't affect my qca.

If you're not in first year I'd recommend repeating both.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

No exams to repeat. I really hope this isn't some cruel dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

mud wrote: »
    I was in exactly that position this time last year, I ended up just repeating the out and out fail as I couldn't afford the two and I was in 1st year so I knew it wouldn't affect my qca.

If you're not in first year I'd recommend repeating both.

Best of luck!

Sound cheers, in 1st year so will probably just repeat the one I failed.

I'm so confused!! Do you have to repeat a D2?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

Only if your QCA is < 2.00 at the end of the year and repeating this exam can bring it above that or if you feel you want to improve your QCA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭runman

I failed one and got a D2 in another, my others were C1,C1 and C2. Will I have to repeat one exam or two? Please someone answer me! :o

Just 1

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

As long as your QCA for the semester is above 2.0, then no.

Edit: or is it for the year? I think it's for the year so you can redeem yourself next semester!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

TheTownie wrote: »
    Where did you find that ! Looks pretty legit ! I'm happy with what its telling me anyway ! :D:D

Me too but if it's a fake Kkop I'll hunt you down and kill you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

I got a B2 in engineering mwathematics! Holy ****!

Only if your QCA is < 2.00 at the end of the year and repeating this exam can bring it above that or if you feel you want to improve your QCA

My QCA is 1.76 at the moment, I'm in 1st year! So it's at the end of the year definitely, like not this semesters QCA? I should have time to redeem myself so, hopefully!

thanks for link guys.... i hope its legit cos i got a QCA of 3.48... it doesn't count in first year though :(.. delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sm124

ah the calm i feel right now! :) serenity and only one more set of exams to go boom!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

My QCA has to be wrong ?? i got 1.63 this semester

Thats a
    C3
    C1
    C2
    D2
    F

Last year i got 1.76 for worse results
    C2
    C3
    D2
    D2
    F

There all worth the same credits someone please help ???

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭runman

MiciG91 wrote: »
    My QCA has to be wrong ?? i got 1.63 this semester

Thats a
    C3
    C1
    C2
    D2
    F

Last year i got 1.76 for worse results
    C2
    C3
    D2
    D2
    F

There all worth the same credits someone please help ???

1 module is doubly weighted or ur looking at cumalitive instead of qca this session.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

runman wrote: »
    1 module is doubly weighted or ur looking at cumalitive instead of qca this session.

How would you find out if something's doubly weighted ?? It says credits 6 for all of them and its definitly qca :confused:

Advertisement