Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Tastyboy

does anyone knows what statues means? I've an o on some & a c on others

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I've passed everythin. Sweet. Another semester spent in the stables it is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

so am i totally ****ed now ya,,must i repeat the full year again next year if i want to continue or do i still go on to the second semester,im in first year btw.

3 fails
    1 no grade
    1 c1

QCA=.52

THANKS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

^ Basically Ya

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭seanman is me

Bumsex wrote: »
    so am i totally ****ed now ya,,must i repeat the full year again next year if i want to continue or do i still go on to the second semester,im in first year btw.

3 fails
    1 no grade
    1 c1

QCA=.52

THANKS

what course ya doing?? i think ya can do semester 2 alright, but you will be repeating semester 1 next year!!

• Advertisement

MiciG91 wrote: »
    ^ Basically Ya

so i dont go onto the second semester..?

would you think they send a letter to confirm this or what...?

what course ya doing?? i think ya can do semester 2 alright, but you will be repeating semester 1 next year!!

mobile communications and security..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

To the best of my belief you're "allowed" fail 4 modules over the two semesters. Any more than that and you will have to repeat the year.

You will have to repeat the three you failed in August.

Last year the cost per repeat was €171 but it's possible that will go up this year.

So the best advice you're going to get is to cop on and do some work this semester, pass all your exams then get stuck into the repeats.

EDIT: Just saw that you have an NG as well as the fails . . . why is that? Did you miss an exam altogether or was it an i-grade?

mud wrote: »
    To the best of my belief you're "allowed" fail 4 modules over the two semesters. Any more than that and you will have to repeat the year.

You will have to repeat the three you failed in August.

Last year the cost per repeat was €171 but it's possible that will go up this year.

So the best advice you're going to get is to cop on and do some work this semester, pass all your exams then get stuck into the repeats.

EDIT: Just saw that you have an NG as well as the fails . . . why is that? Did you miss an exam altogether or was it an i-grade?

yeh basically i failed 4 but it says no grade prob because i didnt write any thing on the paper..

so basically i can go onto the next semester,pass all those 2 semester exams and then do the other 4 that i failed in august..correct

Bumsex wrote: »
    yeh basically i failed 4 but it says no grade prob because i didnt write any thing on the paper..

so basically i can go onto the next semester,pass all those 2 semester exams and then do the other 4 that i failed in august..correct

That's how I understand it. However, you would benefit from a meeting with the education officer as she will know those answers for definite.

Best of luck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Have they taken them down or something? Student Records saying it's all disabled until 24th of Jan?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Thomas20

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Have they taken them down or something? Student Records saying it's all disabled until 24th of Jan?
    Use the link on page 3

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

CANT LOG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

-Kenny- wrote: »
    CANT LOG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

The link on page 1 of this thread is working fine.

Ok sorry a bit stressed.. ive gotten into my Evision portal.. but i cant view my results.. ?

https://si1.ul.ie/Student_Results/

Should work. Use your email password and full yr for Date of Birth

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    https://si1.ul.ie/Student_Results/

Should work. Use your email password and full yr for Date of Birth

I LOVE YOU HONESTLY !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

2 B1s, 1 B2 and 2 C1s. I'll take it :)

But I'll have to work my arse off next year to get my QCA up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ulmadness

my exam results are as follows
    b3
    c2
    d1
    d1
    d2

session qca value 1.92
    acculumulated qca 2.39

i have t.p this semester (im in 2nd year, so our qca gets wiped blank at end of year we just need to pass), with one exam in summer for horticulture.

will i have to repeat any of those listed above in august?????

soooo confused. please help !!:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

ulmadness wrote: »
    my exam results are as follows
    b3
    c2
    d1
    d1
    d2

session qca value 1.92
    acculumulated qca 2.39

i have t.p this semester (im in 2nd year, so our qca gets wiped blank at end of year we just need to pass), with one exam in summer for horticulture.

will i have to repeat any of those listed above in august?????

soooo confused. please help !!:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

Probably not because your qca is above 2.0. but maybe you should anyway in case future employers wants to see your grades. As recommended above talk to the education officer just in case

Let us know where your teaching when your finished so we won't have to send the kids there ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Kpop

Basically as long as you dont care about you're transcript you dont have have to repeat any of them as you're QCA is above 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Principles of accounting B3, thrilled wih that. I was sure I failed
    Management Principles B1
    Microeconomics B2
    Business Info Management B1
    French C2, a bit disappointed there
    Overall qca 2.92 in 1st year

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bobsxx

Cant access the portal??????getting 2 different errors....ahhhh been trying for ages!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭oldspice

ok my qca is 2.32 but i got a d2 in microeconomics does that mean i have to repeat anything? i got no other d's?? anyone any idea??

oldspice wrote: »
    ok my qca is 2.32 but i got a d2 in microeconomics does that mean i have to repeat anything? i got no other d's?? anyone any idea??

No. Your other results bring it up

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Thomas20

bobsxx wrote: »
    Cant access the portal??????getting 2 different errors....ahhhh been trying for ages!!
    Use this https://si1.ul.ie/Student_Results/

Thomas20 wrote: »

It says im using invalid username or password...doo i just use my student number and password??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Yes, use your student number in normal format, and your Windows Password - i.e. the password used to log in to the library computers etc.

Thomas20 wrote: »

Got it used my email password Thanks mill ur a life saver :)

yayyyy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 KK21

Got the results from the link here, happy enough, but won't be sure of them until I manage to log in through the normal portal - bit of piece of mind!

Advertisement