Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam results

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

A1
    A2
    C3
    C3
    F

sweet! it shows the only 2 subjects which i gave a crap about, then the other 2 which I just barely passed and then that 1 that i ignored(physics)
    Not bad for first year and fuk all work :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

A2 in Romanticism and A1 in Lit Theory. B1s everywhere else. :)

Surprised with the A1 as I had no clue what half the course was about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bored11

I'm in first year so for semester 1 i got a QCA of 1.6

I got one F and 2 D's. I passed the rest.

Have I failed this semester because I didn't get a QCA of over 2? Will I be able to continue and do semester 2?? or will I have to repeat Semester 1 next year??

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

Well I'm using https://si1.ul.ie/Student_Results/ and I'm trying all 3 three of the passwords I use for UL but none are working...

Is there any way, does anyone know, to somehow reset your password(s)?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

bored11 wrote: »
    I'm in first year so for semester 1 i got a QCA of 1.6

I got one F and 2 D's. I passed the rest.

Have I failed this semester because I didn't get a QCA of over 2? Will I be able to continue and do semester 2?? or will I have to repeat Semester 1 next year??

You will be able to continue to semester 2 but will have to re-sit failed exams in august. Max re-sits is 4 so you can only fail a max of 1 exam in the spring exam or else you will have to repeat the year. Check with Aoife the Education officer
    Aoife.Finnerty@ul.ie to be sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

Burswood wrote: »
    Well I'm using https://si1.ul.ie/Student_Results/ and I'm trying all 3 three of the passwords I use for UL but none are working...

Is there any way, does anyone know, to somehow reset your password(s)?

I'm not sure about how to reset them, but for that link you need to put in the password you use to log onto computers in the library, etc. Maybe try again, making sure you're putting it in right? I know you probably have loads of times but it took me three goes to type the right id number never mind the password! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

If i had a QCA of 1.64 with 1 F what would it be if i brought the F up to a D1 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

Got a qca of 2.6 and not a fail in sight! Delighted thought i failed history but got a c2. Lodge sunday, can't wait, should be good craic!

mulner92 wrote: »
    Got a qca of 2.6 and not a fail in sight! Delighted thought i failed history but got a c2. Lodge sunday, can't wait, should be good craic!

lodge should be unreal :D

toodleytoo wrote: »
    lodge should be unreal :D

How much do they charge going in?

• Advertisement

well i'm not sure for this sunday because i've heard that they normally raise prices for the start of the semester :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

How much do they charge going in?

5er usually.

On an unrelated topic just wondering what time rios and superdine stay open till? 1 or 2?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭bamboozling

Rio's is 1 I think.

If the Lodge let people out at 5 in the morning I'd say Superdine would still be open to feed them.

Superdine is always open after the Lodge. Usually maybe 2.30 ish it closes I've never been there when it actually shuts it's doors.

Thanks. Probably be there only till 1 anyway think i have an early start next day and i'll probably be sick of it then haha. Lot of people telling me to get there early as it will be very busy. If i head in round 9.30 should that be ok?

Thanks. Probably be there only till 1 anyway think i have an early start next day and i'll probably be sick of it then haha. Lot of people telling me to get there early as it will be very busy. If i head in round 9.30 should that be ok?

might be a bit early to be honest. On a normal night I'd head up at half eleven or so... Then again it will be packed tonight!

You're right too but maybe because its the first night back it will be backed. I won't be going back there for a few weeks, save a few quid. If the entrance is above a tenner (heard people saying the fee in could be higher than usual), i'll leave and if all else fails there is still the hurlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NewShoes

Failed two :( but wasn't surprised, I'm only wondering if I get a D in the repeats will that be enough if my QCA is high enough?? Or would I have to a link in for Semester one again?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

I keep getting told that requested resource is not available off the apache connection, anyone able to help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Patrick 1 wrote: »
    I keep getting told that requested resource is not available off the apache connection, anyone able to help?
    that link is from LAST year :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭chicgroovy101

Whats the story with D's? I got 2 D1's and my current QCA is 2.24, I'm a first year, do I have to repeat the D's?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭RovinPirate

Is no one annoyed that we were told the results would be out at 9 and they've been up ages before hand?
    Glad I woke up a half hour earlier anyway :D site is bound to crash

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Whats the story with D's? I got 2 D1's and my current QCA is 2.24, I'm a first year, do I have to repeat the D's?

If you want to repeat the D's you can. However if you get any D's in this semester's exams you probably will have to repeat them or your QCA might not be sufficient...

Advertisement