Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the drag down menu's?

Options
  • 14-12-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Hi just logged in this morning and noticed that all the pull down menu's are gone? Is this a permanent removal? It is exceptionally difficult to navigate this site without them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

sometimes browsers might not load a page properly and decide to leave out the script that activates the drop down menus. Reload and see if they come back.

Alternatively, have you run any updates recently?

have you installed any script blockers (noscript in firefox for example)?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Hey thanks for the advice just logged back in and seems to be working fine now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

LoLth wrote: »
    sometimes browsers might not load a page properly and decide to leave out the script that activates the drop down menus. Reload and see if they come back.

Think it was more than that today. I've had no drop down menus all morning. They're only back about 15mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

happens me every now and then when I browse from work (during break times of course!). I think its to do with our filters in the office. reloading usually works or me in these cases. though, you could be right and it was a coincidentally lucky guess in this instance :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

LoLth wrote: »
    happens me every now and then when I browse from work

Interesting...
    *cough*
    <_<
    >_>

• Advertisement
Advertisement