Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adamstown?

• 14-12-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, im not sure where to post so i'll post here and the d15 thread, im doing a final year project on planning in dublin and i wanted to give an example on good planning, the place looks really nice, but whats it like after hours, is it dodgy or just a nice place to live? cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

First thing I'd do is get a map.

Adamstown is south of the Liffey beyond Lucan, not in Dublin 15. (South Dublin Co Co as opposed to Fingal Co Co.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

I know its west, near clondalkin but im not from Dublin so I said I would post here to see, u wouldnt have any knowledge on it would you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Have only been through there a few times, has a new rail station. From memory Liam Lawlor had some dealings out there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I'll move this to Dublin county west see if you get more bites there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭rgfuller

Have a look on neighbours.ie - there's a very active Adamstown forum there and if you read through some of the threads you'll get a clearer idea about the place before posting your own questions.

http://www.neighbours.ie/adamstown/

• Advertisement
Advertisement