Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corporate Social Responsibilities Questionnaire

Options
  • 14-12-2010 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Dear All,

In partial fulfilment of my Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management and Engineering, that I am currently undertaking at Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland. I must undertake and successfully complete an industry based dissertation topic of my choice.
    The topic of selection for my dissertation surrounds the growing emphasis on corporate and ethical responsibilities of companies and how the remunerations of incorporating these practices will exhibit on the organisation.

Title: Corporate Social Responsibilities in the Construction Industry.
    Sub-Title: The development of Construction Companies towards a Sustainable and Environmental Perspective.

To obtain this information I have chosen to develop and distribute questionnaires to personnel who wish to help me with my progressing in my dissertation. I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with this aspect of investigation and complete the questionnaire which is attached via the link below. It should only take 10-15 minutes.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TGP82XW

Thank you very much for your time,
    David Barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 john almighty

davebarry wrote: »
    Dear All,

In partial fulfilment of my Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management and Engineering, that I am currently undertaking at Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland. I must undertake and successfully complete an industry based dissertation topic of my choice.
    The topic of selection for my dissertation surrounds the growing emphasis on corporate and ethical responsibilities of companies and how the remunerations of incorporating these practices will exhibit on the organisation.

Title: Corporate Social Responsibilities in the Construction Industry.
    Sub-Title: The development of Construction Companies towards a Sustainable and Environmental Perspective.

To obtain this information I have chosen to develop and distribute questionnaires to personnel who wish to help me with my progressing in my dissertation. I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with this aspect of investigation and complete the questionnaire which is attached via the link below. It should only take 10-15 minutes.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TGP82XW

Thank you very much for your time,
    David Barry

Dear David,

You will probably it find out by yourself when you complete your research but "Corporate Social Responsibility" is a contradiction in terms.

A Corporation is a brainless power structure designed to generate incremental profit at any cost.

Social responsibility is something required of elected representatives and other citizens of a society and to achieve that, profit must be the last item on the list, if it features at all.

Good luck with your research. It's purely a game of language, mind.

BEst,
    - john

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement