Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need constructive critisism on my songs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

Chris, you're so lame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

meathawk wrote: »
    Chris, you're so lame.

Ah shut up Stephen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Chris, you're so lame.
    No need for that to be honest.

I like your stuff, there's a nice light melodic vibe to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

Chris, you're so lame.

you think im lame some on wrote this in "the riot tapes" thread

Originally Posted by krd viewpost.gif
    Milan, I really like it. I've listened to it a few times and would love to hear the final piece.

You should listen to some Stranglers and some 70s stuff.

I have an image in my head of that girl in a band, angry, playing in some pub in 1979 or 78. I love that ropey punky bass against her voice. I have such a vivid image of it - it's a Saturday morning, in the back of some pub in Camden, and she's got Kohl rimmed eyes and they're playing their hearts out. And the bass player's got a black T-shirt on, cut-off at the shoulders to make him look muscley , and he's hitting the note really hard - and they're like a gang of outlaws.

But

Do we really need to hear another indie two note guitar "solo"?

Let's make two note indie guitar solos history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 songswap

There is a very good hook in this song. its definitely a good demo which could be tightened up with a live band arrangement. I haven't a clue what the words are!
    I reckon if you had a set of songs with similar energy and some lights you would have a right little live set that i would personally like to see.

Best of luck and keep her lit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 songswap

songswap wrote: »
    There is a very good hook in this song. its definitely a good demo which could be tightened up with a live band arrangement. I haven't a clue what the words are!
    I reckon if you had a set of songs with similar energy and some lights you would have a right little live set that i would personally like to see.

Best of luck and keep her lit!

PS. I was referring to the song Starpop

Advertisement