Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co founder wanted

Options
  • 14-12-2010 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Basically I graduated with a first from Economics and Comuter Science from UCC. I have a number of business plans in the works at the moment and have spent considerable time researching the ideas and further enchancing the ideas.

I am just back from Taiwan and San Francisco so Im not joking around about small time ideas here as I'm looking to aim big and have some cash to get it off the ground at least initially as I have contacts in the industries that I'm operating in to approach once a, for lack of a better word, prototype is complete.

I am looking to go cross platform with these ideas. Obviously there needs to be a web based application as well which will more than likely be the starting point. Then Facebook, Android, iPhone, Win 7 etc

I dont want to get into too much detail here about the ideas themselves but briefly one is based in the gambling/fantasy sports industry and the other is more of a complete game changer in how people live their lives.

Currently I'm doing a Project management course and have applied for an incubator program here in Cork. If I'm unsuccessful with that then I will be applying for my 12 month visa for the US and moving to San Fran

Those that are interested please get in touch via pm and we can arrange a skype meeting if a face to face meeting isnt possible

Thanks,

Will

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 powpow

Hey Will,

How did things pan out with this?

Advertisement