Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The latest viral vid.. thoughts?!

Options
  • 14-12-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

Just made this slightly saucy little video for the NHS dentists in the UK to try and get 18-25 year olds to get their teeth checked...

Thoughts?! Would it work on you? Bear in mind that it costs about £16 to see a dentist in the UK for a normal check up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxHzhNajwZU

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Grand. Bit long though, could be a lot shorter and still get the same message across.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I don't think it would be appropriate for an ad on terestrial TV in the UK, but it's not bad all the same.

i like the bit at the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Might have missed something here...

but isnt the point of a viral video is that you dont actually advertise the product/service?

(checks wikipedia)
    A viral video is any video that's passed electronically, from person to person, regardless of its content.

ooooooh.

huh you learn something new each day. Sort of puts a wet towel on the whole notion when its defined so simply. I thought it needed that element of irrelevence to convince people to share it without making them aware they are doing the marketing departments job...

On the film itself, yeah its a bit long you could have put together three different shorter bits using the sequences you shot that would have been easier to spread around to different demographics. I mean the sequence in the mirror is a viral ad all on its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭v.e.r.b.a.l

Ha ha ha! Brilliant!!

Might be a bit TOO racy for prime-time TV, but it'd definitely grab your attention!! The bit at the end when the vamp is trying to brush his teeth is hilarious!!

Good job!

Advertisement