Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AH Christmas Beers..

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

Wazdakka wrote: »
    You think I'm joking??
    I was away camping with a few mates at the end of the summer and a few of us went for a drunken wander through the fields around where we had pitched the tent.
    45 minutes later i'd gotten hopelessly lost from everyone else.
    Found them all about an hour later but they were across the far side of a field with a load of sheep in it.

I thought they'd do a runner as soon as I put a foot over the fence but it must have been feeding time or something.. Next thing I know there's about 40 sheep making a bloody B-line for me.
    I'm a true jackeen. As far as I'm concerned meat, wool, eggs and all that stuff come from a supermarket... I remember vaguely that animals are involved somewhere but don't really think about it.
    Either way in my half drunk, trespassing in a field state I was not prepared for advancement by a horde of fluffy bleating animals.
    So I legged it.

Looks like nobody's really bothered with a beers anyway so.
    Just a thought..

Maybe the sheep got hold of some of your heroin and thats what caused their violent outburst?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

+1 for Galway

Advertisement