Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tripod Tickets

Options
  • 14-12-2010 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Friend booked me tickets for Booka Shade at the tripod on friday via ticketmaster but he'll not be there himself. Can we go down to tripod anytime and pick the tickets up?

Can't get in contact with them directly, but shall call over tonight probably

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭515 tripod

Hi,

You can collect the tickets on the night of the gig however you will have to show the credit card that the tickets were booked with as a confirmation.

Hope that helps,

• Registered Users Posts: 38 matthewS.

Hi, thanks for the reply

My problem is that I did not book the tickets for myself, so therefore will not have the credit card or the same name as the booker.

After talking to ticketmaster they said all I would need is a letter from the booker plus the reservation e-mail. Will this be enough on the night?

thanks for your help.

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭515 tripod

Yeah,

That will work too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 matthewS.

great thanks

Advertisement