Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

City Link couriers and my 5D Mk II

• 14-12-2010 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Ordered a Canon 5D Mk II body from Park Cameras (UK) last Monday week (6th.) and it's been with the couriers - City Link since then.

Does anybody know who City Link uses for local delivery in Cork area or in Ireland?

Or an irish phone number for their depot?

So far the City Link customer services have been hopeless.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Maybe -

http://www.localpages.ie/businessDetails.aspx?businessid=89056

BTW: Google is your friend.

Edit: Not sure those numbers actually work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭charybdis

jpb1974 wrote: »

Be careful, people don't like it when you helpfully answer questions then add that Google is a good way of finding useful information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

I had the same problem with city link last week. I don't know if this will help but in Dublin it was Target express. I tried the crowd in the link posted above and they didn't seem to be connected.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭MarkoF

I had the same problem with city link last week. I don't know if this will help but in Dublin it was Target express. I tried the crowd in the link posted above and they didn't seem to be connected.

Many thanks. Target Express in Cork had it and were to return it to the UK tomorrow. http://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/eek.gif

BTW the phone numbers for Citylink in Waterford appear to be disconnected all right. Also, I noticed that they have a slightly different spelling - probably never were associated with the UK outfit.

Thanks again.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

MarkoF wrote: »
    Ordered a Canon 5D Mk II body from Park Cameras (UK) last Monday week (6th.) and it's been with the couriers - City Link since then.

Does anybody know who City Link uses for local delivery in Cork area or in Ireland?

Or an irish phone number for their depot?

So far the City Link customer services have been hopeless.

How much did you pay for said camera?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Fnergg

MarkoF wrote: »
    Many thanks. Target Express in Cork had it and were to return it to the UK tomorrow..

Why?

Had they not attempted to contact you?

I presume you gave your contact number to Park Cameras - was it not on the package for the benefit of the courier?

I've had various packages delivered by local Cork couriers and if they did not have a contact number for me on the package they looked up my landline in the telephone directory.

Seems like Target Express didn't go to too much effort to deliver the goods.

Regards,

Fnergg

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭MarkoF

Fnergg wrote: »
    Why?

Had they not attempted to contact you?

I presume you gave your contact number to Park Cameras - was it not on the package for the benefit of the courier?

I've had various packages delivered by local Cork couriers and if they did not have a contact number for me on the package they looked up my landline in the telephone directory.

Seems like Target Express didn't go to too much effort to deliver the goods.

Regards,

Fnergg

Thanks for the interest. Park neglected to put my contact number on the package and I'm not listed in the directory so I can't blame Target. City Link customer service were useless to me, could not even tell me who was handling the delivery in Eire.

I always have issues with couriers whereas An Post provide a great service, it appears to be down to local knowledge and continuity of staff.

Advertisement