Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend ear plugs for getting a good night sleep!

Options
  • 14-12-2010 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭

What kind of options do I have folks?

Is it just the foam ones and the ones that are kind of oily out there or are there more professional types as well?

Really struggling with noise at night and morning and getting woken up all the time, thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Silicon ones are quite popular i hear.
    Also you can get them moulded to your ear passage shape but its quite dear!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Our apartment block is next to a nightclub :(

I'm a very light sleeper so being constantly woken up 2,3,4am. I just went and got those foam type ones from a hardware shop and they seem to work fine. Really comfortable too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

enda1 wrote: »
    Also you can get them moulded to your ear passage shape but its quite dear!

Any idea where I might be able to buy these?
    PandyAndy wrote: »
    Our apartment block is next to a nightclub :(

I'm a very light sleeper so being constantly woken up 2,3,4am. I just went and got those foam type ones from a hardware shop and they seem to work fine. Really comfortable too. :D

Ouch! I feel your pain buddy! But the foam ones just ain't cutting the mustard for me, need something a bit more hardcore.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Let us know if you find anything decent so :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 123MEE

The foam ones work....the trick is to twist them so they are narrow going into your ear, they then expand to properly plug your listenin' hole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 123MEE

enda1 wrote: »

if you hear then they must be useless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

My gf uses wax ones, she says they work great. You can only get them in chemists, are about 5.99 for 4 pairs and the brand is Quies.

Advertisement