Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I wonder am I?...

Options
  • 14-12-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I was glancing through this forum and decided to sign up as I'm in limbo atm. So here's my story... My boyfriend and I started TTC last month. I had only been on the pill for two years from 2007-2009 but I came off it for the last year ( not for TTC purposes though).I went back on the pill September of this year for one month, however came off it again when we decided to try. I got my period on the 1st of November and we basically had sex every other day since :). Now my period is two weeks late, I have been feeling a little crampy and have had a tiny bit of spotting on two occasions. My boobs are killing me and I need to pee alot. I'm too scared to get a pregnancy test incase its just a delayed period from going back on the pill and coming off it again so soon (although my period was bang on last time I came off it). What do ye think? Sorry for the essay, I'm all up in the air atm.:pxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Do the test and then hopefully you'll be all smiles :-) Two weeks is plenty of time to wait so just get it done. Then at least you know. Best of luck, my gut says congrats will be in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Sounds hopeful! I don't know how you haven't tested yet!

Now go get a test and come back here with some good news :D

And even if its not good news, come back anyway and make the most of all the support and advice everyone gives - free of charge too :)

Advertisement