Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV faulty for xbox 360?

• 14-12-2010 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Went in to buy GTA IV a few days ago and was told that they had none left as they all had to be returned because they were faulty. The guy behind the counter said that all GTA games are faulty for the xbox360 and they never work on it.
    I'm only recently after getting an xbox, I always had playstations, and I love GTA games. Anyone know if this statement is true or not? Hope its not :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Well the guy in that shop obviously didn't get his job through his extensive product knowledge!
    Seriously though, never heard that before. Perhaps it was that batch of discs? My copy of GTA IV works just fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

that is simply the stupidest thing ive ever heard, it works 100% fine, have it myself!

Advertisement